Submit Debris - Backlane Request

*For Blue, Black, Green bins do not create this request. Scroll down to the Other category and create a Report Concern Not Listed request. *If you know who placed the debris, this is a Bylaw Infraction, do not create this request, create a Dump/Encroach on City Property request. *Call 311 for Hazardous Material or Shopping Cart concerns. *Call 403-266-1234 for Functional Bike concerns.

Reporter (will not be shared with public; leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Debris - Backlane

Use this Service Request to pick up and clear debris on a backlane.

Service Level Agreement

Roads will investigate your concern within 7 days and will only contact you if more information is needed.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.