Submit Debris on Street/Roadway Request

Debris on DEERFOOT TR or STONEY TR NORTH call 403-543-8750 Debris on STONEY TR SOUTH call 1-877-898-7623 Debris at the Airport call 403-735-1200 Call 311 for emergency, Hazardous Material or if citizen knows who placed the debris

Reporter (will not be shared with public; leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Debris on Street/Roadway

Use this Service Request to pick up and clear debris from City roadways. This includes concrete barriers used in detours and construction areas that are either moved out or relocated from its original location

Service Level Agreement

Roads will investigate your concern within 7 days under normal conditions


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.