Submit Sidewalk, Walkway - Repair Request

*Maintenance on DEERFOOT TR or STONEY TR NORTH of 16 AV NW / 17 AV SE call 403-543-8750. *Maintenance on STONEY TR SOUTH (Macleod Tr East to 17 AV SE) call 1-877-898-7623. *Maintenance on STONEY TR SOUTH (Macleod Tr West to Glenmore Tr SW) call 403-212-0565. Call 311 for New Sidewalk, Wheelchair Ramp, Pooling around catch basins. Call 262-1000 for sidewalk on 7av corridor.

Reporter (will not be shared with public; leave blank to submit anonymously)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Sidewalk, Walkway - Repair

Use this service request to report sidewalk, curb and gutter concerns related to cracks, crumbling, damage, heaving/sinking, ongoing construction concerns, rehabilitation due to previous repair, tree grate concerns, trip hazards, and uneven surfaces. Repairs are made mid-April to mid-October by Roads maintenance. Repairs are prioritized and scheduled accordingly.

Service Level Agreement

Roads will investigate your concern within 7 days and will only contact you if more information is needed.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.