Submit Dump/Encroach on City Property Request

If hazardous waste posing a significant danger, call 311.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Dump/Encroach on City Property

Use this service request to report infractions of materials on public spaces such as parks, streets or alleys.

Service Level Agreement

Under normal conditions, Bylaw will respond within 10 days.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.