Submit Pothole Repair Request

For urgent concerns, call 311. The City of Calgary does not own or maintain DEERFOOT/STONEY. For concerns contact the Province: *DEEFOOT TR or STONEY TR NORTH of 16 Av NW / 17 Av SE call 403-543-8750 *STONEY TR SOUTH (Macleod Tr East to 17 Av SE) call 1-877-898-7623 *STONEY TR SOUTH (Macleod Tr West to Glenmore TR SW) call 1-877-300-1605

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Pothole Repair

Use this service request to report pothole concerns on public roadways. To report pothole in backlanes or alleys, return to menu and select Backlane Maintenance

Service Level Agreement

Roads will investigate your concern within 10 days and will ONLY contact you IF more information is needed.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.