Submit Sign Repair in a Park Request

This SR is ONLY for fences surrounding a city Park. For fence concerns along a roadway, create Fence - Retaining Wall Concerns SR.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Sign Repair in a Park

Use this service request for maintenance and repair of existing signs within a PARK

Service Level Agreement

For request for NEW Parks signs, call 311. For concerns re: signs on a Pathway, i.e. Share the Pathway' and Speed limit, create Shared Pedestrian and Cycling Path. NOTE: Signs declaring "On-Leash" area are no longer installed. All parks are automatically designated as On-Leash areas, unless otherwise posted. To express an Opinion on this policy, call 311.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.