View Requests - 4,599 found

Backlane Maintenance at 6 Auburn Shores Wy SE

Big potholes
CLOSED Will be Addressed in Backlane Program. Auburn Bay Gravel Lane Program Scheduled for Sept. - 7 days ago #22-00527959

Backlane Maintenance at 448 29 Av NW

Lane is full of potholes and is very difficult to ride a bike through.
CLOSED Will be Addressed in Backlane Program - 7 days ago #22-00524046

Backlane Maintenance at 1706 24 A St SW

CLOSED Completed - 7 days ago #22-00533430
Backlane Maintenance at 1706 24 A St SW

Backlane Maintenance at 707 57 Av SW

Back lane very dusty
OPENED 7 days ago #22-00537586
Backlane Maintenance at 707 57 Av SW

Backlane Maintenance at 2226 33 Av SW

Alley is extremely rough and causing damage to vehicles
OPENED 7 days ago #22-00537560
Backlane Maintenance at 2226 33 Av SW

Backlane Maintenance at 1422 45 St SW

Our alleyway was graded today (Tuesday Aug 2), but we still have the only significantly low spot in the alleyway behind our house. This low spot is constantly the Last puddle left in the alley, and now the grader ruts have made it worse (...
OPENED 7 days ago #22-00537527
Backlane Maintenance at 1422 45 St SW

Backlane Maintenance at 6732 Silver Ridge Wy NW

Dangerous ruts. The city workers claim they can't fit through the alley because of 1 tree. 95% of the alley can be completed by the grater and the other 5% can be raked by hand.
CLOSED Completed - 7 days ago #22-00533437
Backlane Maintenance at 6732 Silver Ridge Wy NW

Backlane Maintenance at 76 Silver Ridge Ri NW

Massive ruts in the alley. The city says the grater can't fit through alley due to 1 overgrown tree. There's a way around this. Back into the alley from both ends. There's only a *2meter* section you can't "fit through" - simply pour the...
CLOSED Completed - 7 days ago #22-00530723
Backlane Maintenance at 76 Silver Ridge Ri NW

Backlane Maintenance at 2005 Alyth Pl SE

19 Ave se dirt road is so bumpy and full of holes, it needs to be graded.
CLOSED Completed - 7 days ago #22-00530903

Backlane Maintenance at 4636 73 St NW

Holes in gravel lane
CLOSED Completed - 7 days ago #22-00529804
Backlane Maintenance at 4636 73 St NW
Web_branding_watermark

Your city anywhere, anytime!

311 Calgary is your on the go connection to The City. Report and track select City services via your smart phone using location based technology with the option to include a photo of the concern.

Start Reporting

  • Android_market
  • App_store

Status

Services