Submit Tree Protection during Construction Request

If tree or branch is causing a hazard to public safety, call 311.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Tree Protection during Construction

Use this Service Request for concerns with: - Tree Protection - Development involving trees - Tree permits (relocate, remove)

Service Level Agreement

A Parks Representative will investigate within 15 days.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.