Submit Light Repair in a Park Request

If his involves a burnt out Street Light along a roadway, click on to submit your file directly to the Roads Department for repair. ONLY continue with this request if the light is in a park.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Light Repair in a Park

Use this Request to report lighting concerns in City parks. If the light is lighting a roadway, create : Streetlight-not working properly. Only create this request if the light is in a park

Service Level Agreement

A Parks representative will investigate your concern within 14 days.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.