Submit Temporary Sign on City Property (Bylaw) Request

If sign concern is on Private property, call 311.

Reporter (will not be shared with public; provide an email to receive automated updates)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Temporary Sign on City Property (Bylaw)

Use this Service Request to report temporary sign infractions on PUBLIC property such as: - Obstructing vision for vehicular traffic - Obstructing pedestrian traffic - Placed in a prohibited space - Attached improperly

Service Level Agreement

Under normal conditions, Bylaw will respond within 10 days.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.